Saturday, February 3, 2007

2nd week



This photo is the Careerbuilder.com and Disney commercial that will be aired in the future that I took part in. I am just to the right of the word "your." The name of the campaign is Find Your Dream Job.

I am starting to feel a lot more comfortable not only with my job but working in Disney's MGM Studios. Overall the park layout is pretty simplistic to explain to guests. There are two parts: Sunset Boulevard and the Backlands Area. I am stationed in the Backlands Area.





I have also learned why and how Disney goes above and beyond exceptional customer service. In the Merchandise field specifically Cast Members must not only do the transaction correctly for the customer, but also touch on guest service points. Disney holds their cast members to extremely high standards, but that is essential for such a Fortune 400 company. The customer service skills that I will be learning while working for Disney are one of a kind and will be exceptional to take with me in future occupations.

No comments: